1.2.09

Jamie Pressly are you kidding me???



So on my "fitness kick" which is still continuing but yet I have made NO progress because my cupcake habit seems to be cancelling out my pilates/yoga/bike riding/workout tape program that I have been doing every day. Ya. I know. I don't need to hear it. BUT. Last night I was reading the new Shape Magazine with Jamie Pressly on it and omg...what the...I couldn't find it on the internet, so I was forced to scan it in but LOOK...LOOK at what this crazy woman does for her abs. Are you serious? Now if that is not motivation right there...don't know what is. I bet the number of cupcakes I have eaten in the past 48 hours is about how many she has eaten in the past 5 years. I am scared. But tomorrow is another day...right? And I was so good today too...I did the fluidity bar exercise...(ouch) and then went for a long bike ride. And then ate superbowl food. I will not list what I ate because I swear if I see it written down...it may come back up.

No comments: