4.2.09

A couple new things on etsy...




so I have no idea what the difference is between my etsy site and my actual paperlili site???...I guess it is just easier to list things on etsy so that seems to be my clearance site. Ha. I dunno. Kinda dumb of me I guess. However I am working on some new items...and new pics. Gone will be the store front on the paperlili site since it really has nothing to do with my actual store...and in its place hopefully will be some cool...something! Ha. Plus there is so much on my site that is sold out. I need to reasses what I have. I tell ya...the whole lead testing bit through myself (and everyone else) for a loop, and it put a wrench in my spring/summer stuff...but now that everything is good, the testing has been done..I can go forward with my plans...well...I am like 2 months behind. Groovy. Whateva. Anywhoo...I just listed these tees, I have them all in size 2,4 and 6. So check them out if you wish. And if you would like for me to include a couple lead based crystals on the girl tees...let me know. I can do that:) Geesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im dying over the pirate tees! I need a boy! I might just by one anyway for my little girl and she can wear it with herpettiskirt. lol