6.2.09

If you ever see Jessica Simpson wearing this...tell me...lol


I totally forgot to ever post this. A couple months ago I apparently sabotaged the Dallas Cowboy's by making these three scarves...rushing them to the ladies (yes...#9 is for Jessica) and then well...they lost that game and were out of the playoffs. Yikes. Never the less...I thought the scarves came out pretty cute!

And for the record...poor Jessica...the chick is getting way to picked on these days. Could she be any prettier? The girl is short...hello...if she gained 2 pounds it would look like 10 on well...me...which it does right now...ahhhhg.

I need to quit thinking about it. Anyways...these were the scarves for some of the Cowboys' wives. Perhaps if they had won...there would be more scarves to be made! Heres hoping I don't have the same effect on the Phoenix Suns.

No comments: