17.4.09

Today I heart...wall eye candy!





I love genius ideas. Right after I kick myself in the shins for not coming up with the idea myself only to realize that I am not bright enough to come up with the idea myself...it is then that I truly can appreciate said item for just how wonderful it is. Then I try to figure out where in my life it belongs.

Todays item...wall art. I love the fact that you can toss it up there and remove it without any permanent damage to the wall. Brilliant. I posted before the cute deer from Wall Candy Arts. I do love those deer. But I also love the Paul Frank dots...then there are chandeliers and picture frames and I think my favorites...dress forms. I have not purchased ANY of them yet because truthfully I cannot make up my mind. So many options. So many colors to pick from. I want them all.

No comments: