10.4.09

Does this make me a mean mom?


Last weekend I let my kids color eggs. Anyway they wanted to. They did pretty well. Especially my oldest who was smart enough to dip half in one color and half in another. BUT...they were still ugly. Ha. There I said it. They were. Thats the joy of Easter egg coloring. They never look like the ones on the box...come on. You know I am not the only one thinking this.

Tossing them out would clearly break some hearts...so I did what Martha would do...I glittered them. Still not the cutest eggs in the basket but better then they were...you are going to have to trust me on this one.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You're not mean- I can totally relate!

Anonymous said...

This is another reason I don't let my kids decorate their own bedrooms! xo Robin

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Totally not a mean mom - I love it!