9.4.09

New Birthday Tees...



I decided to add another boys #3 tee in my Kapow collection. Not sure why...but I think it was a touch of ocd kicking in because it was bugging me that they were not a complete collection. Don't get me wrong...the green #3 was cute...but it was a conversation bubble...and it didn't match the 4 others. I'm nuts...I know. And really, does it matter? It is not like there will be 5 little dudes running around together in the tees and they will be like "hey #3 why are you a conversation bubble and not a superhero number?" Actually...that WOULD be cute. Ok...if there is a photographer that can get me a picture of 5 little guys lined up wearing the tees...well...email me...lets chat!

AND...I did one more tee...the Birthday Kid tee...for 2 reasons, one because I like Royal blue (lol) and the other reason is so that there are 6 tees in the boys Kapow collection...and I like even numbers. See...I am getting stranger by the second.

1 comment:

dina freeman said...

I can give you #1 and #2 but not 5....sorry. Guess I need to have more kids.