30.6.10

lmnop...how I love thee

lmnop is an online magazine that stops me in my tracks...every time it pops up in my inbox.
I love it.  The ideas are amazing...the "finds" are fabulous...and the photos...breathtaking.
If you do not already subscribe...do so now.  It is free.  You will not regret it.


This issue could very well be my favorite.
It is about rainbows. 
Oh how I love rainbows.
Color color...I am like the cookie monster but with colors...and cookies actually...but that is an entirely different addiction.

Best...book store ever

 This picture will forever be engrained in my mind...I love it that much.
I want a photo of my girls exactly like this.
Anyone wanna take it? I can try to do the makeup and hair.
Wouldn't it be cool if this was a brother and sister? Think of how happy that mom would be
to have such a funky cool yet totally sweet photo of her kids. 
Did I mention how much I love this?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the mummy of these two remarkable children. They are brother and sister and I can not tell you how wonderful it is to have this remarkable photo. Thank Jenny and Ian from LMNOP.