30.5.09

Seriously...SERIOUSLY???


This...this is what my husband came home with today. What. Whatthewhat!! Omg. I don't know what to do about this. Clearly he must like a round ball of goo for a wife. I will be the first one to admit that I have NO will power against a cupcake. None. Not a single drop. I can have a giant candy jar filled with jelly beans and walk past it 85 times a day without even the thought entering my mind of dipping my hand. But this lil beauty in my fridge all chilled right next to the fresh gallon of milk.

There are 6 of them. 3 like the one pictured...and 3 vanilla with white chocolate chips and coconut frosting. Seriously. I'm done. Damn him.

UPDATE: there are now only 5...and I feel ill...happily ill.

Update UPDATE: I still have not eaten the ice cream...thats gotta be worth some sort of prize right?

3 comments:

Loraine said...

hmmm....

what's he trying to sweeten you up for???

Unknown said...

Maybe we should just believe them when they say we look good?

My husband makes ice cream for a living... imagine a world of all flavors... chocolate milk... all free! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello? Am I too late??? I will gladly, right this minute drive the 60 min drive to your house and take one of those coconut bad boys off your hands. Really, what are friends for??? :) And Courtney, I think that I love your husband...in a comfort food sort of way.
xo Robin