30.5.09

A couple new shirts.





These can be done on a tank or a tee...in the fall I will add thermals too. Just fun and simple. I realize not every mom wants their kids name splattered all over their tee. So here is another option. Already in the shop.

QUESTION: I usually only have white or black options for tees. They go with everything...it makes it easy. Sometimes I toss in a pink option. Would you like to see more color options? If so...what colors for tees...tanks...thermals etc. Also...if you have a good idea for something else I should offer pattern wise...let me know. My brain is slightly mush these and any help would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, here's an idea... in the color world, coral and aqua go with everything. Separately:) Like brown can go with coral or aqua. Yellow even looks good with either coral or aqua... just a thought :)

I've always wanted T's that say "ginger peachy" it's a great old saying :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!
I love green and purples.
Nadia has 2 of your thermals and I love those for the winter.

Don't hate me for saying this..I would love to see your "candy ice cream, clothes, cupcakes'' tee again! lol I loved that shirt.

ps. My husband surprised me with your tee this weekend and I wore it to my son's baseball game and everyone loved it. Thanks for all you do.

April