11.5.10

Taking a break

So I still have a good grip on what I am doing.
So far.  Reality has not hit me yet that we are in fact closing on our new house monday...and that 98% of my current house does not appear to be packed up yet.  Hmmm.  Wonder when that will happen.
I am not certain as to what I am waiting for except the fact that I literally have 8 free minutes a day to pack.  No joke.  I also figure that since our new house is only a couple blocks away and that some days I feel like I live in my car,  maybe if I just take a car load of junk over with every trip...something will get accomplished?  Slowly.  

I will say that reality smacked me upside the head last night when I finally purchased a new fridge, washer and dryer and then got 3 emails telling me that all three of my items were on backorder.  Huh?
What does that mean?  That I will have a fridge mid July???
Not sure.  And kinda don't care.

Eventually it will get here...and eventually we can drink fresh milk again.

Currently I am taking a 5 minute break from pouring sweat over my heat press. 
I just pressed 83 items.  And I could quite possibly pass out from both the heat...and the constant turning, flipping, standing up...sitting down process that is involved.  Trust me...it is both carefully choreographed and totally out of control.  Usually there is a kid standing in my way asking for a snack:)

So I don't have anything new to show you today...and I have an eye doctor appointment in 30 minutes...so all I thought I would share one of my favorite blogs to read.
I don't have nearly enough time to read fun blogs on the net these days.
Like I am down to 1 and every once in awhile I will flip over to another favorite to catch up. So I thought I would share with you some fun ones that I like to read.  Some for good decorating ideas...some for inspiration and some just to make me laugh...because sometimes you just need a laugh.

So today...I think you should cruise over to The Meanest Mom and laugh along with me.

Ok...gotta head over to "shipping" and get some goods to peeps.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move!

I think you should just hire some peeps to pack for you. : )

Also, I fell in love with Benjamin Moore Mermaid's Tale 577, If you're still looking for paint colours.

April