7.5.10

How's this for a last day of school tee?

So our fabulous 1st grade teacher that I have now had the pleasure of having twice (both girls had her)
has been a victim of this horrible economy and she has lost her job...this is tragic.
We really like her.  
In simple words...this sucks....big time.
Anyways...I did not know what to do for her...so I wanted to make her a tee.
Normally...it would be a no brainer and it would be a 1st grade rocks...but truthfully, she might not be
teaching 1st grade anymore...she might be teaching 3rd grade...or 2nd grade...who knows really.
I thought Teaching Rocks was both appropriate because it could basically fit any grade AND
it will remind her that although this is truly a horrible thing...(her losing her job...not my tee...I hope:)
that it is all about the kids...and that basically Teaching does indeed rock and perhaps...my tee will put a smile back on her face...momentarily.

They are listed now...I think it makes a great end of the year present...beginning of the year present...or just a Thank you Mrs...blah blah...I really like being in your class present.
Of course...it can also be a "I am a fabulous teacher and I need to buy myself a present" present:)

Oh lord...now I need to do a coaching rocks don't I...never mind...I'll do it:)

See what happens.  By fall...I will have 80 different variations for you.

Get your teaching rocks tee here.






And this tee picture is for those peeps that say "do you use swarovskis?  I only buy swarovskis because nothing else sparkles"...well...I too love swarovskis...but if I made this tee in swarovskis it would be twice the price...so...sorry...it's not;)
Plus I can't use swarovskis on kids tees as they do not pass the lead laws.
And you know what...this photo is entirely untouched...sparkle included with purchase:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Perfet for teacher appreciation week!

April

Ann said...

She's going to love it!