17.6.09

I have been meaning to list these...



...I found some scarves a couple months ago. 7 scarves actually. 2 of each color...and then one more that is red, white and blue. Well. I am keeping one of each color for myself AND the red, white and blue one...because they really are that dreamy. They are HUGE and so incredibly soft...and so great with a white tank and some jeans. Hello. Cuteness! Anyways. I put a lil bling bling on them. Made them super groovy sparkly. I apologize for the horrible pictures...I will try for better ones tomorrow. In the mean time, I have listed the three scarves in my esty shop and I promise you will not be dissapointed in these.

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

OMG, you're KILLING me! I want one of these so bad!! Totally gorgeous! I need to go sell some more jewelry to support my paperlili addiction! (Let me know if you ever want to do a trade!)