3.6.09

Get your orders in soon...


My latest spelling error only reassured me that a vacation is truly in need before my brain turns to mush and I end up on one of those Hulu commercials.

July will pretty much be a write off for me. The kids and I are heading to Canada (I think I have already mentioned this)...but I wanted to give you plenty of time to get in any orders that you may need in July or August. All orders placed after July 1st, I will not be able to accomodate until the first week in August. I do not want to mess up anyones birthday plans or holiday plans. I will not have full access to all my "goods" while I am gone. I will however be back in August with lots of new designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok..im indisisive. Can you tell me if the cupcake and lollipop looks better on the white tank or the black? I keep looking at it and I really can't decide on a colour. Im thinking she def. needs the "lilttle miss sparler'' too.

Have a great vaction! : )

April