21.8.10

School does rock!

In the past 2 weeks I have done a zillion and one school designs.
Which is great, because peeps are realizing that I can do custom tees for 
any organization.  Since I never really listed that option before...it is about time huh?
So if you want a school tee...easy enough.
Go here.
I can do leggings as well.  Very cute for leggings.  Or headbands.
I am working on screen prints...which may be a great option, however you must order 20 or more of the screen prints.  Never the less...all can be great fundraisers. 
I will work with you on pricing for orders over 12 pieces.
All ya gotta do is ask:)


3 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

those are way too cute!!

The Fife Family said...

question: my daughter wears a 14 in a t-shirt slim fit. Do you think they run very fitted. I could order adult sizes if that's better. I love the my school rocks t-shirt. I saw you on Matilda Jane.

paperlili said...

Hi! Yes. If she wears a 14 in a slim fit tee...then I would go with the ladies small burnout tee. It is very small and fits a teen:)