27.8.10

New tees on a rainy friday:)

Oh it was POURING this morning.
It was wonderful.
My tree fell down. It's totally worth it.
The temp dropped about...5 degrees. I will take it.
I think it is only supposed to be in the 90's for the next couple of days.
Trust me...it will be like spring outside.  Everyone in Phoenix will be out 
pretending like it is 70.  You can actually breathe in 90 degrees...110 sick...
and it will be back there next week:(

Anywho...just listed three new tees for the boys (or girls;)
I can see the this one on a funky little chick.

Next...just in time for football season
and for the little ones that insist on wearing their super hero capes to the grocery store...bam!

get there HERE

Then...I wanted to offer another option for our Hannukah friends:)
I also wanted to post an example of some "fundraiser" type tees.
These are all adult tees...but they can be done in kid versions as well.
So many options:)

Ok...that's all I have for now.
Happy Friday

No comments: