Here is what I NEED to accomplish this week
- sell my house
- buy a new house
- dog sitting for my mom and dad's two pups
- lili loo's birthday on sat
- my roommate from college will be here for spring training and I need to fit in a visit with her
here is what I did accomplish so far
- a visit with one of my best friends since kindergarten
- hmmm...brushed my teeth (does that count?)
- oh yes...AND...I have new boys tees in the shop:)
And in case you wanted to see what the Birthday Girl looks like on a tank...here ya go
or a pink kindergarten rocks?
But more importantly...I need help.
I need to make a birthday cake on Sat.
We have no real theme...so anything can work really.
Please give me your pick in the comments.
First...we have the cupcake cake
Personally I am almost over cupcakes
It had to happen.
But the cake is still cute, although I have seen it done 1,000,000 times.
or...the oreo cookie cake is pretty darn cute
I however am a tad partial I think to the donut cake.
Donuts may be the dessert of the new decade.
Cupcakes were soooo 2000.
You watch. Donuts will be 2010.
Plus it has rainbow sprinkles...'nuf said.
I think I need to make a donut tee.
Yup. Sure do.