7.1.10

Not much to say today...

My computer is going reeeeeeeeealllly slooooowly right now.
So.  I am not going to post much because I have the patience of a knat at the moment.
I will leave you with a couple pictures of a pair of shoes I made myself over the holidays.
Why did I make them?  Because I had 10 free minutes and I get really really ansy.
Must. 
Make.
Something.
Sparkley.

This is my effort to not wear my mocs or my uggs everyday.
Basically...to wear a pair of comfy shoes that has more than 4 letters in its name:)
Ha. Like converse is a huge improvement over uggs?

Maybe they are when they are sparkly converse.
I think one of my children need a high top version.

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I live in Converse, especially sparkly ones! I have these: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3080925?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=sparkle+converse&origin=searchresults

and Leila has these: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3060547?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=sparkle+converse&origin=searchresults

Courtney V said...

Very cute!