16.1.09

For all you freezing your bootays off...



Ok...so I can't relate. Ha. Yes I grew up in Canada...but hello...that was a looooong time ago. I am in Arizona and it is going to top out at...oh...about 75 today! Yay me (sorry...'bout that). Anyways...even though it is warm here...it is still January...and I hate January. Its well...boring. BUT...the one good thing of January is that spring stuff is right around the corner and sometimes all it takes is a picture to warm you right up...well that and a cup of coffee. But a picture really is worth a 1000 words. So...check this one out. Does this dress not make you picture yourself on a beach with a really good turquoise necklace and barefeet? Ahhhh. Anna Maria makes some of the most beautiful fabrics...and patterns and everything. She is just one of those woman that literally can do it all. She does...and she does it well.

Ok...snap out of it and get back to your parkas. Ha. But just know...spring will be here before you know it and I will be cursing because it will be 100 degrees in May.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dress is beautiful and I need it for summer. (Wish I could sew.)
My eyes needed the bright colours as it is -5 here.