5.12.08

I totally stole these off Betsy's blog...!




Can I just say that I love the internet. I love it because you meet the greatest people through it. I have met so many wonderful talented women and everyone has the cutest kids! Anyways...Betsy King is a fabulous photographer...model...wife...and mother...not in that order...In fact I bet she does them all equally perfect because that is Betsy. Anyways...she is the cute chickie in my mom shirts photos...and her son is one of my boy models...could they be any cuter? I read her blog on a regular basis...and I just stole these pics off of it because she didn't send them to me and so I was forced to stoop to stealing. But come on...look at them...do you blame me? Everyone thinks my santa reindeer shirts are girls shirts...not true...although they are adorable on girls too...but does Miles look like he is wearing a girls shirt? Uh...I think not! Sorry Betsy...sorry for stealing. And truth be told...I wanted to post good pictures for a change instead of my terrible ones I seem to be on a roll taking these days.

No comments: