21.2.10

Sorry...still waiting

Wow.  Where do the days keep going?
Not sure.
I have been told that I have peeps patiently waiting for the new spring items.
Just a couple more days.  I promise.
I had no intentions of it taking this long. None. But I should have lots to show you this week.

In the mean time all I have is a couple pics from today.
We had a nice day. It was my husband's birthday.
I will not confess to all I ate today because it would make you both jealous 
and nauseous. And since I am supposed to be low carbing it...I have alot
of work to make up for after today.
I have two chicks.  One wants to help with EVERYTHING....the other not so much.
This is the helper.  If you were building a fence she would want to help
...and she would be good at it. 
She also helped me make this.


However, while we were out today...we went here...and saw this cake...
we have never had a cake with fondant on it and since we are avid Cake Boss watchers...
my mom decided that we needed one.
So we had two cakes.



Oh and these...because they were so pretty:)
In my defense...I did only have one piece of chocolate cake.  And since I have not had alot
of chocolate lately...it was wayyyy too much chocolate...so I had no room for anything else.
But I do like to look at pretty things, so I may have to take my little chocolate ganache and laquer it and put it on a pretty plate.
Just jokes....I think.

Ohmy...my tummy hurts now.  But it was a nice day.

Another birthday being celebrated today is my dear friend Robin.
So please go to her shop and buy something to make her feel good:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive never liked chocolate, but I am addicted to any kind of pasta and bread. I think you have more willpower than I do. My mouth watered just looking at the bread. I Love making bruschetta.

April

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog, and (LOL) you are killing me!
Happy Birthday, Mr Paperlili ;)
And Cristy, luv ya!!
xo Robin

Unknown said...

The cake's are both wonderful....and obviously filled with love....smiles.

Unknown said...

The cake's are both wonderful....and obviously filled with love....smiles.