6.2.10

I...can't...wait

I cannot tell you how excited I am about the Olympics.
I don't know why.  I just love them.
Summer.  Winter.  I love them.
I have so many good memories of watching the Olympics.
My grandma was like this.  Maybe that is why I love it so.
I love that it is on ALL the time too.
My biggest issue with coverage in the USA though is that it is all about the USA athletes.
Coverage in Canada is about ALL the athletes. And Canada has some pretty fabulous athletes so don't you go saying it is because the US is the best lol.  I just like seeing the stories on athletes from everywhere. I like underdog stories.  And there is always a good story or two that comes out of the Olympics.  I can't wait.
As of this post...it starts in 4 days, 20 hours, 17 minutes and 41 seconds.
Told you I loved it:)

I also love that it is in Canada. 
My mom just sent me this youtube link.
If this doesn't get you all giddy and gushy and make you want to go there for a visit, I am not sure what would.
 

I need some Olympic Gear.
It motivates me.
And lord knows I need it:)
Remember...I got ya covered if you need something for the little athlete in your house.
 



3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the Olympics too! It's extra special for me since I live in Vancouver, the city is so alive and buzzing. The bis story of the moment, though, is the fact that it's unseasonably warm and we can't make snow fast enough! Pray for a cold front. :)

DKochersperger said...

I love the Olympics too... but more summer fav to be honest. I was always a swimmer, so summertime has my heart.
Love your blogs and glad to now finally start to follow them!

Unknown said...

I love the Olympics. We live just across the U.S. border (takes us about 45 mins to get to Vancouver). It will be interesting to see how having a border crossing a mile from my house will effect the way I drive this week :) I plan to take some interesting pictures today and post later on my blog!