7.4.10

Allergies...or a horrible cold

I don't know what I have...but whatever it is...it is requiring ALOT of medication and it is kicking my bootay.  So is this house selling bidnez.  Never mind all the paperwork.  Just keeping a house
in showhome state is next to impossible.  At least in this family it is.
I got major 'tude from a dude this morning who called wanting to show my house this afternoon.
I politely told him that wednesday afternoon suck in my house and unless he wants to enter at his own risk and get eaten by George the 110 furball...he might want to wait until tomorrow...or any other day actually.  He told me in his most snotty snot snot voice "well excuse me for trying to sell your home for you!" and he hung up.  See ya dude.  Thanks for irritating me though.

Anyways...I am home for 30 minutes...then on mom duties for the rest of the afternoon/evening.
But I wanted to share with you a couple new things in the shop.

and something super new...but fun...I hope. 
I realize it is ALOT of bling...perhaps too much???
Nahhhh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that balloon tee!!!

I hope you sell your house. We've had ours on the market for year.

April

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Oh my gosh, that balloon tee makes me so happy! Never, ever too much bling. Good luck wih the house and I hope you're feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....I love your blog. I totally crack up :) I am sorry you feel blah though and I hope you have a great weekend. Love the balloon tee!
-JoAnne