2.11.09

Only a few hours left for my Sparkletown show!



Remember...today is the last day for my online Sparkletown trunk show. If you haven't ordered anything, let me tell you what you need (lol)...and trust me...I have seen it first hand!


1. you NEED the black velour big ruffles...was there any question of that?

2. you NEED the black velour Ginger hoodie dress...it's black velour...it SCREAMS holidays

3. you NEED the Holly Molly skirt...because you do


ok...that wasn't so bad now was it?

Oh wait...you also need the Pointelle lap dress, and the Marena dress....annnnnd the twilight Fiona.

Whatever...you need it all. How easy is Matilda Jane to have a closet full of? Your chick can dress herself and it all somehow works together!

So go now...check it out here...and then email

Christy Ingle with your order
christyi@matildajaneclothing.com

No comments: