4.11.09

Dear Frye...are you kidding me???


'tis the season of GIVING...! So someone please GIVE me these lol. I seem to be a tad obsessed with little (as in short...I would not exactly call my size 9's little) cowboy boots. I literally stare at my green ones everyday. I love them. They need companions don't they?

Just so you don't think I am really that out of touch. I realize these are the price of a small canine...or the price of feeding my LARGE one for 5 months...but you cannot deny their beauty can you?

3 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Wowza - those *are* beautiful, and $2 less than what we paid for our small canine. You NEED them. Please take pictures after you get them.

Robyn said...

ohhhh lovely lovely. you do need them. you do.

Anonymous said...

you need these!! I love Frye! and remember my first pair when i was in high school!

April