16.11.09

Homework...

I was never good at homework.  Perhaps that was part of my problem lol.  Never the less I think I would be much better at it as an adult...and an adult with time.  At the moment I don't have time...but I want to make it because seriously...I need to do something other than stare at rhinestones all day long.  And I do.  I stare at them all day and all night and I work like a fool.  If you saw what I do you would shake your head.  Well.  Actually.  Just think about it.  Look at some of those shirts.  It is ALL by hand.  There are no premades for moi.  So my eyeballs are starting to cross and I need another creative outlet.  Cue my teacher.  And Sat I was given homework.  I was told to take a photo of each of my chicks...and a dog.  Well.  My "chick" photos did not work so well because I was too tired to put in the effort really...but the dog.  The dog one is ok.  Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know...I make rhinestone shirts for goodness sakes.



If you want to look at purdy pictures...check out my teachers blog.  She usually only updates when I shout at her...but when she does...it makes me smile:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots!
smiles.

Lyra said...

You are hilarious! You're my agent, and I'm your teacher...? Hmmm...