7.8.09

If you are wondering where I have been


This pretty much says it all doesn't it? This is a daily occurance... and yes...my mail lady HATES me. Now dont just think there is only one item in each of those either...nope...most have 2 or 3 pieces. Perhaps I need to hire someone...do ya think? Anyone wanna come work with me?

What I need is a machine...sure they can't carry on office gossip with me...or laugh while watching the Tori and Dean show (man I love that show...Tori spelling is so darn funny), but we may actually accomplish something. Sigh. Ok...back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, because I LOVE Tori and Dean too, I must come and work with you!Really, one of my favorites :)
xo Robin

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

OMG! Super cute rug. Tori and Dean is my favorite show!!