28.8.09

fun with photos...


I literally saw this 3 1/2 minutes ago on Cool Mom Picks' facebook page...and I had to try it. I love messing with photos...especially when it is easy...and free:) All ya gotta do is go here...upload your picture...pic out what you want it to look like and voila...instant polaroid, just like the good ol days.

You know...when I had this kid (the one in the picture), 9 years ago...we did not have digital cameras yet...and so to send instant photos...we used a polaroid camera instead of the regular camera that you then had to take the film to develop. Seriously...those days were crazy! One can just not function like that I tell ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have any of those old polaroids? Holy Cow they simply do not last very well...So gratefu for digital...smiles.