9.11.08

Peek...aren't you curious?



Just got back from Scottsdale...Kierland commons to be exact. Did a little Sunday browsing...and had to get these for my chicks...that is a great store. Their denim is like no other...I love it. The denim skirts...jeans...all of it. Then after paying the sales lady notified me that their "holiday" stuff was coming out next week and she showed me one of the Surf Hoodies...it is melt in your hands soft. So now I have to go back...great!

Also got these boots for my youngest. She has the moccasins and they are so cute with jeans...but the boots...hello fringe. And less than $30. That is the cutest store. I love Peek...aren't you curious.

If you have a boy...their stuff is ADORABLE for boys...that is if you like the cool fun surfer boy look...lol...sooo cute.

No comments: