15.7.10

Oh deer....

So this morning my dad woke me up at 6 to tell me there was a deer in the front yard.
I would be lying if I didn't say that for a second I thought it was one of his "elephant in the front yard" jokes that he would play on us every April Fools day...and still does.  Never gets old apparently.  But this is not April...and this was not a joke...but a nice Disney sorta way to wake up.
My sister has deer around her yard all the time...she even had a couple moose once...but to have a deer in my mom and dad's front yard...that one is kinda new.
It went from yard to yard eating everyones flowers. 
It did not care that I was 8 feet from it.
Nor did it care that I was in my jammies...hair all over the place...with barefeet.
I think the neighbors did though.  I was a sight.
I did not get a good picture as I was in a sleepy fog and the first thing I could find was Peyton's camera...but I did snap a quick video.

No comments: