28.9.09

...and the wedding was wonderful



We are back from our whirlwind trip to Nashville for my sister in law's wedding. It was lovely. My chicks were the flowers girls and I have to say...they were fabulosity! The little outfits I put together were so cute.

Dresses were Flowers by Zoe...super soft and comfy from Best Dressed Kids

Headbands were crewcuts

Leggings were Mim pi from Little Posh Princess

and the shoes were from Payless...and surprisingly comfy...noone complained and there was alot of dancing.

The wedding was at Union Station which is also where we stayed. Super cool hotel. I highly recommend. Only wish I was a better photographer who could take super cool pictures to show you just HOW cool the hotel was. Sorry. Guess you have to go there yourself to check it out:)

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Holy crap, they looked cute! Love the whole look you put together - Leila had (I think) the same Flowers by Zoe dress, but it was pale blue, with light gold and lavendar sequence. Loved it - I love Flowers by Zoe!

Seriously, beautiful!!