3.7.09

my girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiiimmmmeee....



well we made it to 9...isn't she purdy? This picture was taken by the soon to be super famous Lyra Lyra. If you are in the Phoenix/Tucson area, you need to contact her and get her to take pics of you and your family. If you want to do little mini sessions let me know...maybe we can get a handful together and get her to come in the fall to take some "holiday" pictures. She is a doll.

She is 100% as fabulous as her photos are.

Yes I know we are wearing a #8 tank in the picture...she was only 8 then lol...it was like 2 months ago. OH and before you reprimand me for no helmet...this was the only time she has ever ridden a bike without one. Trust me. I am one of those super protective "do not even touch your bike without your helmet on" moms. When I see a kid not wearing one while riding a scooter, bike, roller blades...etc. I instantly wanna smack their parent upside THEIR head. Such a simple thing. No excuse. And if you don't make your kids wear a helmet, I hope I just guilted you into starting:)

No comments: