4.7.09

Happy 4th of July...someone please come pack for me:(


I am leaving in less than 24 hours and I have not packed a single item. None. Part of the problem is that the weather where we are heading to is kinda pukey right now. That is part of why we did not go a couple weeks ago. We usually are there for the last week of June and then come home the 2nd or 3rd week in July. This year, I pushed it back...hoping to catch the "summer" in Calgary. Ya. Rain and 68 there at this moment. It is hard to pack for summer there because one day it can be 90 and the next can be 65...not good. Usually makes for a nice cold. Anyways...I need to just suck it up and pack. So I wish you all a very happy 4th of July. Hopefully I can still post while I am gone...unless I have totally forgotten all my passwords which is really quite possible. Egad.

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Ugh. I hate packing....and especially unpacking. Good luck, and Happy 4th!