31.10.09

Halloween 2009 done...sigh.





Words cannot express how tired I am. Apparently a couple weeks ago I made the mistake of telling my children I would make them their costumes. This was not my first plan. My first plan was to buy this cute cupcake fairy costume...which I had...and then got a notice that it would not be shipping until Oct 28th. What???? Who does that? (I see that it is in stock now...great)
So I said, forget it...I will make something. Plus, my girls are old enough to appreciate it when I make them something...I think.

Needless to say, they were happy, comfortable and could twirl all night. Case closed.

My regular programing can now commence.

4 comments:

Kim D said...

OH good gravy....Will you be my mommie???? That Alice shirt is amazing!!!!!!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Holy cuteness - I wish I had one ounce of your talent. That Alice shirt is to die for!

Anonymous said...

omg! i just died inside. I need that Alice shirt. I wii sell my soul if need to. lol

April

Kimberly said...

Oh my, what a darling pumpkin. I might just dress up like her next year!!!
xxx kim