11.12.10

Once again...I let Martha down.

So I wanted to try these snowglobes years ago...the first time Martha put them in her magazine.
Then I forgot.
Then she reprinted them in Decembers issue...so I thought it was a sign.
I was wrong.
I screwed something up...unless the silicone glue just isn't dry yet.  
I don't know.  They are cute...but I don't recommend picking them up and shaking them;)
Here are the directions if you would like to give it a go.  And if you do...and it works...let me know.
Oooo.  It is 9.  I gotta go to bed. 
I was up so late last night pressing tees/leggings/ scarves...stuff.
Then I said I would wake up and package them for the mail lady this morning....the only problem was that I had no idea what time she was coming...and I had 55 boxes to pack and ship.
That is not 55 items...some of those boxes have 2,3,6 items in them.
Oh my...I was running around like a fool.
I don't like to pressure myself. Let me rephrase that.  I don't like to leave things to the last minute.
So I always have them packaged at night...ready to go in the morning so I can start on the next batch.
I learned my lesson this morning...and it didn't help that my throat was on fire.
Ahhhhg.  Actually...what really didn't help was that there were two dudes in my backyard all day working on our landscaping and today was jack hammer day.  I felt like a cartoon character jumping around on the jackhammer with my head bouncing up and down.  
Not good.
I have taken ALOT of medication today.  I don't think it is helping.
I will be fine though.  No biggie.  I am so on top of things right now...no worries ladies...your stuff is either on it's way...or it will be this week.  

Tonight I decided to try this...
uh...it didn't work.  Usually something like that would drive me nuts and I would work at it until I got it.  I gave up...quickly...and now I have candy cane striped nails:) 
I know I talk about nail polish alot...but since I am looking down at my fingers for a good portion of the day...if they are purdy...then they work faster:)  

Sorry I don't have any more pretty pictures to share.  
I could share these cute scarves...in case you needed another idea:)

Oh and how about these leggings.  The guitar wraps around the leg:)
Ok...so tonight we missed a holiday party.
To much going on and did I mention I feel like crapola.
I am in a rather terrible mood as well I must admit.  Grumpy:)
So my ipad and I are going to lie on my heating pad in bed and play some angry birds.
Do you play angry birds on your ipad?  If so...did you get the Halloween and now the Christmas birds?
Talk about addicting.
I think tomorrow it is about time to get one more "holiday list" up on the blog...so I will be back with some more good finds. If there is something you think I should share...email me with it and I will blog it:)  Customerservice@paperlili.com

Nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally got the seasonal angry birds! so happy to find out that they included the halloween game with it :)