20.8.12

This could be a little scattered

So I have a million things going through my head.
I kept thinking I should blog something over the past couple days.
I had several different "themes" for a post.
But let's be honest.  I'm no writter.
I'm a talker. 
Not on the phone actually...I hate talking on the phone.
But in person...I talk alot.
Ramble I guess.
So...that's what you're going to get here. 
I will try to not jump around too much but here is what is going through my mind.

First.  
Miley Cyrus.
Yes.  She is going through my mind.
Why?  Because everyone is talking about her hair cute.
Her haircut that the first time I saw it I was like, "OHMAGAWDWHATDIDSHEDO!"
THEN...30 seconds later I thought.
Good for her! 
Yes. I will stand of for Miley. Not often. But for her hair.  You go Miley!
I think it's awesome.

In full disclosure I tried to rock the same 'do about 7 years ago.
I did not shave the side.  But it was a platinum pixie.
I WANTED it to work.
I WANTED to be able to be that cool chick that could have that hair do.
When I went shopping I would get compliments.
Basically I would get compliments by anyone that did not know me.
Which is exactly why it did not work for me.  It wasn't me:(
I tried.

I also just tried to find a cute photo of Miley and her new do.  
Couldn't find one to post.  Hmmm...maybe this isn't such a good idea.

WAIT.  I found the photo (I know, we have all seen it...but still)
 Um...upon viewing this one again...maybe it was a oops.
Because the first level of chopping was pretty darn cute and it makes me wanna chop and dye my hair tomorrow actually.
Am I wrong?  Because this (below) is pretty durn cute no?
I'm gonna do it.
As soon as I lose 10 lbs.
HA!  So basically that means...never.


NEXT up for business.  Transfers.
Yes.  If you are not following me on facebook then you probably do not know about my new transfers.
I am selling a good portion of my designs as "do it yourself iron on transfers".
If there is something you would like to purchase as a transfer from my site and I have not listed it yet...just email me customerservice@paperlili.com .
Otherwise you can see the current transfers for sale here.

For example you can purchase any grade rocks and iron it on anything you would like.
This is a great idea for teacher gifts...keeping the price down:)

I am also offering transfers to my wholesalers.
So basically if you are a wholesale store you can purchase the transfers 
and iron them on yourself for resale.  I am ok with this:)  
If you would like more information you can email me at customerservice@paperlili.com

THIS JUST IN:  I just got this email from one of the first customers to purchase a transfer.

Hi Cristy,

My husband and I just finished putting the transfers on my girls shirts!!  I am so excited!  They turned out amazing and I can't wait for them to wear them!  I think I might be addicted to your stuff now:)  Thanks again!

Amanda

I could not be more thrilled with this email.
Honestly.  This is exactly what I was hoping for.
I realize my tees are expensive. I realize they are special occasion tees.
But I do hope you realize the time and effort and care and supplies and work and love that goes into every single tee.  We have all seen rhinestone tees for less all over the internet...but you probably don't realize that those designs are quite likely mass produced in China and 
sold as transfers to anyone and everyone.

This is not the case with mine. Clearly.
These are my designs.  I could probably get them produced in China.
I don't want to.
My team and I have worked hours and hours making them perfect.
I do hope it shows.


 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P.S. I don't think you need to lose 10 lbs!