1.8.08

I know...I am dumb


Ok...so this is stupid...most women look at Heidi Klum and want her face, her body...her life...me..>I just want her legs...and more importantly...her jean legs. I have spent my life wishing (who doesn't) that I looked good in a pair of jeans...that I had "those jean legs" long and skinny. Instead I have the ones I have...which work fine from getting me from point A to point B...but never have I been able to pull of a good "jean". And trust me...I have tried. It is not the jeans fault. Tried every brand known to man kind...because if they cost $200 they must look good right?? Nope...not the case....in fact they should have a disclaimer on them like the ones on side mirrors on cars...about objects in mirror...blah blah blah...anyways...one can dream.

No comments: